HOW CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD?
- Physical Gift Card (redeemable in-store and online). Available for purchase in-store only. Our locations can be found here
- Virtual Gift Card online here
- Choose the amount you would like to give.
- The Gift Card will be emailed to you (the buyers), to print or email to the recipient.
HOW CAN I CHECK MY BALANCE?
- Physical Gift Card can you use the balance checker found here
- Virtual Gift Cards will see the balance at checkout
HOW CAN I REDEEM MY GIFT CARD?
Both physical and virtual gift cards can be redeemed in-store and online.
In-store: present the physical Gift Card or virtual Gift Card number/email to any sales associate during checkout.
Online: select Gift Card as a form of payment on the payment page during checkout. Enter the 16 digit number found on the back of the physical Gift Card or within the virtual Gift Card email.
If the value of your order is greater than the value of your Gift Card, we will require a credit card to charge the balance of the order. The Gift Card keeps track of the balance, so you can use it on as many purchases, until the Gift Card balance is $0. You can also use multiple Gift Cards at checkout.
CAN I RETURN MERCHANDISE PURCHASED WITH A GIFT CARD?
Yes! You can return any merchandise purchased with a Gift Card, in-store or online.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Gift Cards can be replaced if lost or stolen, if the original receipt is obtained and can be verified; however, they should be treated as cash. Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of a Gift Card. Gift Cards cannot be used to buy non-merchandise items (i.e. another Gift Card). Gift Cards cannot be used on international orders. If you have additional questions about BANDIER Gift Cards, please contact our Customer Service team.