Apparel size guide
Still not sure? We can help you find the perfect size.
Details & Fit
- Tapioca starch, oatmeal, and aloe vera work together to brighten and smooth the texture of skin, while vitamin c works on a cellular level to stimulate collagen production
- L-ascorbic acid fights UV damage and protects skin from environmental aggressors like pollution + smoking. This function is twice as effective when you add ferulic acid to the mix
- Free from fillers and bulking agents
- Directions: Dissolve 2-3 shakes with your favorite moisturizer, serum or water and apply to your face and neck in the morning
- Ingredients: L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS
why we love it
Vitamin C is a volatile ingredient. It's hard to stabilize and maintain, which means most products toting its benefits aren't nearly as effective as they claim to be. Somewhere between manufacturing and hitting shelves, the formulas lose their potency. Topical – C is different. The Nue Co uses a powdered form of vitamin C that doesn't activate until you tell it to. Topical C mixes l-ascorbic acid—aka pure vitamin C—with a plant-based antioxidant called ferulic acid. Both are proven to stimulate collagen production and fight sun damage. Tapioca starch derived from the roots of cassava plants, colloidal oatmeal and aloe vera exfoliate, soothe and heal the skin. It's really simple to use too: dissolve 2-3 shakes in the palm of your hand with water or your favorite serum and apply it to your face, neck—and décolletage. With daily use, you can expect brighter skin and a visible reduction in fine lines, scarring, and pigmentation.