Skin Hydrator Capsules
Apparel size guide
Still not sure? We can help you find the perfect size.
Details & Fit
- 30 capsules - 30 servings
- Collagen is a protein responsible for skin’s structure. It has been shown to reduce wrinkles, increase skin hydration, and keep joints strong and flexible. Skin Hydrator uses hydrolyzed collagen, or collagen peptides, which is more easily absorbed and used by the body.
- A clear substance naturally produced by the body, hyaluronic acid binds to water to help retain moisture in skin
- Astaxanthin derived from microalgae is powerful antioxidant believed to reduce age spots, increase skin hydration, and smooth fine lines
- Directions: Take one capsule with food and water every day in the morning
- Ingredients: Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis whole plant), Ceramosides (TM) wheat seed extract, hydrolyzed collagen, gelatin, magnesium stearate, proprietary blend (Aloe leaf powder, grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid sodium), rice flour, silica
- Contains wheat
- Shipping & Returns
why we love it
As we age, our skin’s lipid barrier breaks down. That's why you'll find that most people in their twenties will have plumper, more hydrated looking skin in comparison to those later in life. The Nue Co’s Skin Hydrator Capsules deliver clinically studied PhytoCeramides to help repair your skin’s “water barrier,” keeping the moisture in your skin where it belongs. Additional hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, and aloe vera work to brighten and soothe the skin from within. Lipids, or the oils in our skin, may only make up 10-15% of your skin’s outer layer, but play an irreplaceable role in the prevention of water loss in skin while also protecting its structure. They are primarily composed of free fatty acids, cholesterol, and, most importantly, waxy lipid molecules called ceramides, as an imbalance or absence of them can lead to problems with the skin. Common skin issues associated with an impaired lipid barrier include acne, atopic eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and prematurely aged skin. We start to naturally produce fewer ceramides starting at the age of 20, which decrease by 10-15% per decade. These capsules focus on improving skin health by repairing the lipid barrier. The Nue Co’s proprietary blend of hydrolyzed collagen, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and astaxanthin address the structure and underlying health of the skin, as they work to support collagen structure + production while helping to repair and strengthen the lipid barrier. The formula also contains a patented, synergistic complex of concentrated phytoceramides along with other lipids which has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by, improve skin hydration, and increase elasticity. In one clinical study, the phytoceramide blend was proven to increase skin hydration by 16%, reduce wrinkles by 9%, and improve skin elasticity by 18% –– all within just 15 days of use. The same study reported additional improvements after two months of use, with hydration levels increasing to 21%, elasticity up to 26%, and wrinkles reduced by 18%.